Blog PostBrand DesignCompetitionCreative & Branding
New Media has opened a competition to allow its followers to WIN a new logo design of their chosen company or project via its social media channels. The competition will run until Friday 9th September. To be in with a chance to WIN this competition you have to do the following things:
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to people aged 18 and over who either like, share or retweet the competition via our social media channels.
2. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The winner will receive a logo design of their chosen company or project brief. This will only be the design of one logo and not a full Brand Identity.
4. Only one logo design is available for this competition.
5. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 9th September 2016. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 10th Septemeber 2016 and the winner will be notified after that.
7. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed; although multiple entries from one company are permitted.
8. New Media accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by New Media.
9. If a winner does not respond to New Media within 7 days of being notified by New Media, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and New Media shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and New Media shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize of a logo design of your chosen company or project with be created within 21 days of the winner confirming their details.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The winner consents to the use by New Media of their name and company name in marketing without additional compensation or prior notice solely in relation to naming the winner and their company as winner of this prize draw.
13. New Media shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry and for future marketing purposes, unless you notify us via email to the contrary.
14. New Media reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or cyber attack).
15. The decision of New Media in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. New Media shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.